A Study Of The Godhead Saturday, December 16, 2017
A Study Of The God Head (KJV)
By Mary Lee Thornton
The Word "Godhead" As Used In This Study Refers To The Fact That There Is Only One God, And He Was Manifested In The Person Of Jesus Christ.
1. Colossians 2:9, For in him (Christ) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
2. Deuteronomy 6:4, Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one Lord:
3. Isaiah 44:6, Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
4. Isaiah 46:9, Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
5. Ephesians 4:5, One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6. Ephesians 4:6, One God and father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7. Luke 2:11, For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
8. Acts 4:24, And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
9. 1 Corinthians 8:6, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
10. John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
11. John 1:14, And the Word (Which Was God v.1) was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
12. John 4:24, God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
13. 2 Corinthians 5:19, To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
14. 1 Timothy 3:16, And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Hope You Enjoyed This Study Of The Godhead, And Will Read The Other Studies On The Home Page.
Write To Us Godsgrazingfield@att.net
Back To Link Page
Back To Home Page
Mary Lee Thornton