A Study Of Baptism Tuesday, October 17, 2017
A Study Of Baptism (KJV)
By Mary Lee Thornton
1. Matthew 1:21, And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
2. Matthew 28:19, Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
3. Mark 1:4, John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
4. Mark 16:16, He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
5. John 5:43, I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
6. John 14:26, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
7. Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
8. Acts 8:16, (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
9. Acts 10:47, Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
10. Acts 10:48, And He commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
11. Acts 22:16, And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
12. Ephesians 3:14, For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
13. Ephesians 3:15, Of Whom The Whole Family In Heaven And Earth Is Named.
Hope You Enjoyed This Study, And Invite You To Read The Other Studies On The Home Page.
Write To Us
Mary Lee Thornton